In case you missed it, our piece on the Top 10 Secrets of Grand Central Terminal was on the front page of Reddit yesterday. Here are a few highlights from the piece:
- Did you know you can play tennis in Grand Central?
- There’s an abandoned train platform, thought to have transported FDR and other dignitaries
- Grand Central has the largest basement of any building
- There’s a top secret room not on any maps
- The darn ceiling is actually backwards!
Read about these and much more in our piece, the Top 10 Secrets of Grand Central Terminal. Another bonus: have you noticed that the windows in Grand Central have walkways?