As part of the New York Travel Festival, Untapped Cities invites audience members, Twitter followers and Google Hangout attendees to imagine scenes in NYC and Paris, which will then be live drawn by illustrators David Cessac, Kit Mills and The Downtown Doodler. Here’s how you can get involved:
- Submit ideas via Twitter using the hashtag #UCdraws
- Submit street scenes from NYC or Paris on Instagram with the hashtags #UCdraws and #UntappedCities (check out live submissions here)
- Coming Soon: Submit geo-located stories via our map, powered by OpenPlans.
- For our non-NYC readers, you can join in on the fun on Google Hangout this Saturday, April 20th at 4:30pm.
- Register for the festival, which includes events at The Bohemian National Hall and city-wide tours. A single session ticket is $20.
Untapped Cities artists will also be on hand at the “Parisians v. New Yorkers” event on April 20th, selling autographed art and books like, Mapping Manhattan: A Love (and Sometimes Hate) Story in Maps by 75 New Yorkers, NYC and Paris MacStix stickers for your Macbook, and art from our Society6 shop.