Here’s what the Untapped Cities staff is reading in the HQ today!
- The Modern Metropolis of Georgia O’Keefe [Ephemeral NY]
- A Remnant of the Minetta Brook in 2 Fifth Avenue [I’m Just Walkin’]
- The Story of Manhattan’s Regular Street Grid [NY Times]
- Scouting the Remains of Brooklyn’s Incredible Paramount Theater [Scouting NY]
- House on Wheels: How to Live Rent-Free in New York’s Priciest Neighborhoods [Curbed]
- Last Night a DJ Saved My Life in a Secret Bomb Shelter in Paris [Messy Nessy]
- Kanye Stops by Harvard Graduate School of Design to talk about architecture with students [Archinect]
- Clever SNCF Campaign, “Europe It’s Just Next Door” [RTBF]
- A Georgian Garden at the British Library [The Telegraph]
- Batkid’s Make-a-Wish Transforms San Francisco into Gotham [ABC News]
Want to see your piece on our daily linkages? Submit it here!