The quirky stairs in NYU’s philosophy building. Image via 6sqft.
Here’s what the Untapped staff is reading at the HQ today!
- A New Mapping Tool Lets NYC Residents Peek Into Developers’ Plans [CityLab]
- 91 Photos From This Weekend’s NYC Urban Tattoo Convention [Gothamist]
- Where to See the Most Incredible Staircases in New York City [6sqft]
- Cleopatra’s Needle and the Secret of the New York Freemasons [The Bowery Boys]
- Own an Entire South Dakota Town for Just $400K [Curbed]
- Where Are the Hardest Places to Live in the U.S.? [New York Times]
- London’s Garden bridge: ‘It feels like we’re trying to pull off a crime’ [The Guardian]