A security measure in the building bringing cell service to NYC subways. Photo via Gizmodo.
Here’s what the Untapped staff is reading at the HQ today!
- Inside the Secret Building That’s Bringing Cell Service To NYC’s Subway [Gizmodo]
- How to Visit New York’s Nuclear Lake (Yes, This Exists) [Scouting NY]
- Chronicler Recalls a Bridge’s Rising, 50 Years Later [NY Times]
- Meet the Busiest Citi Bike in All of New York City [Gizmodo]
- Chelsea Art Gallery takes another look at Detroit [Animal]
- A tree’s cinematic fame continues to grow in East L.A. [LA Times]
- One City, Five Hours: An Illustrated Off-beat Guide to Layovers [Messy Nessy Chic]
- The Mapmaker’s Conundrum [New Yorker]