Here’s what the Untapped staff is reading at the HQ today!
- What Became of NYC’s Ubiquitous Bath Houses? [Curbed NY, Untapped coverage of bathhouses previously]
- Speakeasy Hidden Behind Confessional Opening at Limelight [DNA Info]
- Did You Know the First Air Conditioning Was Installed in Brooklyn? [Gothamist]
- NY Today: The Vanishing High Line [NY Times City Room]
- Peeling Off the Painted Layers of NYC Walls: Experiments with the Google Street View Archive [NYPL]
- Pier Pressure: High Line Art Resurrects Classic Willoughby Sharp Waterfront Show [Gallerist]