Here’s what the Untapped staff is reading in the HQ today!
- Was Hemingway’s Beloved Memoir ‘A Moveable Feast’ Finished Within These Walls? [6SqFt]
- 5 Pointz to be completely demolished by October, with wrecking ball coming out in two weeks [LIC Post]
- Skyline of the Future: The New, Megatower-Filled 57th Street Will Look Like This [Curbed NY]
- Graffiti (R)Evolution: From the Street to the Gallery and Back Again [Observer]
- 5 of the Most Memorable Film Scenes with the Statue of Liberty [Guardian]
- NYC Can’t Afford to Build the Second Avenue Subway, and It Can’t Afford Not To [City Lab]
- Crash of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17 is a Game Changer [New Republic]