Here’s what the Untapped staff is reading in the HQ today!
- An Interactive Map Of Manhattan’s Mega Urban Expansion [FastCo Design]
- History of Downtown’s Newspaper Row on Park Row [6sqft]
- Banning Cars From Central Park: Has the Time Finally Come? [City Lab
- Poor Door Wars: Upper West Side Board Is Crafting an Anti-Poor Door Proposal [Curbed NY]
- Found: The Manhattan Apartment that’s the Farthest from any Subway [I Quant NY]
- Living on Hallowed Ground: NYC Religious Buildings Being Converted to Luxury Housing [6sqft]
- Trolley Ghosts in Central Queens [Brownstoner Queens]