Here’s what the Untapped staff is reading in the HQ today!
- Honoring Our Service Men and Women: A History of the NYC Veterans Day Parade [6sqft]
- A monthly MetroCard will cost you $116.50 after 2015′s fare hike [Brokelyn]
- Museum of Modern Art Invests in DIY Electronics Kits [PSFK]
- New York: De Blasio’s Housing Mountain [UBM Future Cities]
- An 1838 East Village townhouse’s radical history [Ephemeral NY]
- A Toast to John Shields, Who Made Every Trader Joe’s Feel Like Home [City Lab]
Today’s most popular articles: