Opening screening of Gotham, at the New York Public Library Bryant Park. Gotham TV show Film Locations here.
Here’s what the Untapped staff is reading from the HQ today!
- ‘The New York Project’, Stunning Time-Lapse Video of the Buildings and Bridges of New York City [Laughing Squid]
- DOC Accidentally Freed Nearly Two Dozen Inmates [Animal]
- Why Gotham stuck as New York’s nickname [Ephemeral NY]
- It Came From Craigslist: Abandoned Japanese-Style House Seeks Savior For $1.2M [Curbed NY]
- 290 Miles of Bike Superhighways to Connect Copenhagen and its Suburbs [Planetizen]
- How to Make a Better Map—Using Neuroscience [City Lab]
Today’s most popular articles:
- “Gowanus Wild” Photographer Captures a Marriage of Opposites in Industrial Brooklyn
- Five Creepy Non-Human Graveyards in and around New York City
- Top 10 Secrets of the Eiffel Tower in Paris