13 -14. New York Times Building
The two first headquarters for the New York Times were actually on Nassau Street – 113 Nassau Street and then 138 Nassau Street. Then, in 1858 the New York Times built a 5-story building a 41 Park Row, along Newspaper Row (pictured above), sharing the building with the American Newspaper Advertising Agency and a patent office. This building would be demolished just thirty years later, and replaced by the 13-story building that still stands there today as part of Pace University. The paper famously moved to 42nd Street in 1904.