Here’s what the Untapped Cities staff is reading in the HQ today:
- If It’s Cold, What About Climate Change. We Answered Your Questions About the Storm [The New York Times]: A New York Times climate reporter answers your questions about the winter storm in the Northeast.
- Transit delays: Snow impacts MTA subways, buses, LIRR, NJ Transit, Amtrak service [amNewYork]: With up to 10 inches of snow forecast for parts of the city Wednesday, commuters can expect to see some transit delays and service changes.
- Historic Bathhouse Studios for Sale on 11th Street [EV Grieve]: The landmarked Bathhouse Studios on 11th Street between Avenue A and Avenue B is now on the market.
- Inwood Library redevelopment will create 175 affordable apartments [CurbedNY]: The Inwood library redevelopment plans are here; the city along with the New York Public Library announced plans to transform the site at 4790 Broadway into a 14-story residential building with a three-story library at the base.
Today’s popular articles:
- Why Are NYPD Floodlights Illuminating NYC Parks and Housing Developments?
- Rare Color Photos of Freedomland, NYC’s Grandiose Lost Amusement Park
- 14 Drive-In Theaters Across New York State