Glenview is a Victorian mansion that is located on the grounds of the Hudson River Museum in Yonkers, New York. The house was constructed between 1876 and 1877 for John Bond Trevor, a New York financier. In the 1920s, the estate and its grounds were sold to the City of Yonkers, which turned it into a park. The Hudson River Museum took it over in 1948 and later expanded into an adjoining building. Today, the mansion has been restored to its turn of the century brilliance.