12. Holdout Building: Good Shepherd-Presbyterian Church
There is one holdout building within the Lincoln Center complex — it’s the Good Shepherd-Faith Presbyterian Church which was built in about 1887 with an organ that dates to 1893. Located at 152 W. 66th Street, it was designed by J. Cleveland Cady, who was the architect behind the old Metropolitan Opera House (now demolished). Today, it remains a house of worship but also as a venue for concerts.
Next, check out the Top 10 Secrets of Lincoln Center.