8. The Episcopal Church of the Resurrection
According to the New York Landmarks Conservancy, the Gothic-style Church of the Resurrection in Kew Gardens, Queens was built in 1904, around an original church structure from 1874. Designed by Collin and Vickers, the church building is accompanied by a Queen Anne-style parsonage from 1888 and a residential property.
The site was granted a spot on the State and National Historic Registers in 2003. The building will be open for Sacred Sites weekend on Saturday from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm for self-guided tours.