Untapped Cities, LLC, is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Untapped Cities, LLC, takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Untapped New York, online and offline:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Untapped New York is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. The site design complies with WCAG 2.0 AA as closely as possible and implements best practices for readability and accessibility standards.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Untapped New York. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Untapped New York:
- Phone: 3477843157
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 1000 Dean Street STE 325, Brooklyn, NY 11238
- Postal address: 1000 Dean Street STE 325, Brooklyn, NY 11238
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Untapped New York is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The site is designed and developed for the most recent versions of Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.
Untapped New York is not compatible with:
- The site is not guaranteed on older browsers, mobile operating systems, or deprecated versions of either.
Accessibility of Untapped New York relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Untapped New York, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Untapped New York:
- Articles and pages published prior to November 26, 2019: Posts published prior to November 26, 2019 may not have text alternatives due to the large size of editorial archive prior to website redesign that was launched on 26 November 2019, so articles published previously may not have text alternatives.. We are adding text alternatives as older articles get updated with new information.. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you want a specific article updated with text alternatives. .
- Legacy code on the website : Legacy code on certain functionalities that were incorporated into the new website designed launched November 26, 2019 may not be compliant. The site design complies with WCAG 2.0 AA as closely as possible and implements best practices for readability and accessibility standards. However, some legacy code may still remain that was incorporated into the website redesign that was launched on 26 November 2019. We are responding and addressing any specific concerns or accessibility issues as they are raised to us or observed in our usage of the website.. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have specific concerns or accessibility issues.
Untapped Cities, LLC, assessed the accessibility of Untapped New York by the following approaches: