March 16, 2021
- Explore the sights and secrets of Fort Tryon Park and Hudson Heights in Upper Manhattan on this virtual talk with Alan Cohen, an expert Untapped New York Tour guide and a docent at the Morris-Jumel Mansion in Washington Heights.
- Visit the highest natural point on Manhattan Island and the former site of Fort Washington
- See images of the “castles” that were built here and what remains of them now
- Learn about the Cloister that was build before the Met Cloisters of today
- Hear stories about “Captain Molly,” a woman who fought for America’s freedom
- Appreciate the beauty and views of an Olmsted designed park