Chocolate and Wine Tasting Tour Aboard a Sailboat
Hop aboard the Grain de Sail Cargo Sailboat for a special tour that ends with a chocolate and wine tasting on deck!
- Enjoy a Grain de Sail Wines & Chocolate tasting on the deck
- Private Tour the First Modern Cargo Sailboat
- Meet the Crew that crossed the Atlantic
- See Grain de Sail’s Adventure Presentation
About this Tour:
There are 8,000 bottles of organic French wine and 500 bars of chocolate aboard the Grain de Sail sailboat currently docked at ONE15 Marina in Brooklyn. The ship has completed an epic fossil fuel-free voyage from France across the Atlantic Ocean, powered by the wind. On this tour, guests will get to meet the crew who manned the ship on its voyage, taste Grain de Sail products, and learn about the innovative vessel.
The Cargo Sailboat, with a capacity of 50 tons, is not your great grandfather’s sailboat. Consistent with its environmentally friendly mission, wind turbines, photovoltaic panels, and hydro generators meet the vessel’s onboard energy needs. Once loaded through deck hatches, the cargo is secured in a hold featuring temperature and hygrometry stabilization – the world’s first purpose-built floating wine cellar under sail.
The boat will not leave the marina.
- There are multiple timeslots available for this event, but each tour is limited to only 10 people.
- All guests must complete and return a signed waiver for the marina (You will receive this in your confirmation email)
- All guests are required to wear a mask at all times on the tour, except when eating or drinking
- All guests will have their temperature checked upon entering the marina