Behind-the-Scenes of the King Manor Museum
- Go inside The Fox Hole -the museum caretaker’s booklined-apartment, a veritable museum unto itself!
- See colorful and mysterious painted floors –not seen by human eyes since the 1940s
- Check out not one, but two hidden 18th-century windows
- Peek into museum storage spaces and catch a glimpse of a few of the treasures not on display
- Meet, Mary, the friendly museum cat
About this Tour
How do I sign up for this event?
If you are not an Insider yet, become an Insider today and join this event for free!
If you are an Untapped New York Insider, simply login to your Insider account using the round icon in the bottom right corner of this screen. Once logged in, clock on the “Book Now” button to book this event for free!
Can’t login to your Insiders account?
Please make sure you are trying to sign in with the correct email address. If you have more than one email address please try logging in with all of them, that will solve this issue 99% of the time. Check out our FAQ for videos and more help documents.