Discover 125 Years of Manhattan at Martinique New York
Photos courtesty of Martinque New York
Tour highlights include:
- Historical tour of the property, designed by renowned architect Henry J. Hardenberg
- Access to property archives, presented and displayed exclusively for Insiders
- Presentation and tour of the PGA Gallery, the room where the Professional Golfers’ Association of America was founded in 1916
- Walk through hidden underground passageways and tour historic 17th Floor
Valentine’s Day Exclusive:
- Viewing of WWI love letters sent from the property
- Listening session of the Martinique Theatre’s original cast recording of “All In Love”
- Learn about the 1970’s series of experimental erotic theatre, including the racy “Score” with a young Sylvester Stallone
About the event:
The tour will encompass each decade of the Martinique’s history with occasional love stories peppered in. Insiders will enjoy the original cast recording from the Martinique Theatre’s performance of “All In Love” and hear about the 1970’s year-long series of experimental erotic theatre, including the racy “Score” with a young Sylvester Stallone that’s featured in the Martinique’s secret “To Risqué to Display” collection.
The WWI love letters are dated June 1918 and sent from the Martinique to Columbus, OH. The property team was able to aggregate further details after being in contact with the family in 2009. The letters can be viewed on the digital catalog CatalogIt HUB.
How do I sign up for this event?
If you are not an Insider yet, become an Insider today and join this event for free!
If you are an Untapped New York Insiders, simply login to your Insider account using the round icon in the bottom right corner of this screen. Once logged in, clock on the “Book Now” button to book this event for free!
How many tickets can I reserve?
If you are an Insider level member ($15/month), you can reserve 1 ticket to this event. Explorer level members ($25/month) can reserve 2 tickets. If you are a Virtual level member but would like to attend, it’s easy to upgrade your account here!
Can’t login to your Insiders account?
Please make sure you are trying to sign in with the correct email address. If you have more than one email address please try logging in with all of them, that will solve this issue 99% of the time. Check out our FAQ for videos and more help documents.
The event is sold out?
In-person Insider tours may have limited capacity and are booked on a first come, first served basis.
But don’t worry! We repeat our most popular events when possible so you will have another opportunity to join us. There are also multiple other members-only events weekly that you can join in!