Brooklyn Underground Subway Tour
- Uncover abandoned IRT, BMT, and IND stations hidden in plain sight
- Experience the design of the oldest subway station in Brooklyn
- Explore the highest rapid transit station in the world
- Practice your moonwalk (no pressure) where Michael Jackson filmed the music video, Bad
- Discover secrets about the country’s busiest commuter railroad (LIRR)
Guests Love This Tour:
About This Tour:
Join us for the Brooklyn version of our popular NYC Underground Subway tour! It was the second borough to be connected to the IRT in 1908, so it is just as packed with hidden histories and abandoned stations as the subway in Lower Manhattan. Explore how the NYC Subway helped to connect and develop Brooklyn, New York’s most populous borough!
- One MetroCard swipe or OMNY tap will be required to enter the Subway (NOT included).
- There are MANY steps up & down and the tour is unfortunately NOT recommended for people with mobility issues.
- The Subway can be loud and crowded. There is limited opportunity to sit during the tour. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- This tour visits areas open to the public and does not access any restricted areas.
- Exact route and tour length may vary slightly based on the MTA’s weekend schedule.
100% refund up to 72 hours prior to the start of your tour.
When canceled less than 72 hours before the start of your tour, we will do our best to reschedule you or issue you a credit to use on any of our upcoming tours. This credit won’t expire until you use it!