Hidden Gems of the Financial District Tour
- Discover Wall Street’s turbulent history still visible today
- Decode the most cryptic gravestone in Trinity Churchyard
- Touch one of the oldest standing structures in lower Manhattan
- Step into a 19th century candy store hidden in the basement of an office building
- Discover the site of NYC’s long-standing slave market
Guests Love This Tour!
- Worth your time and money The Hidden Gems of the Financial District was excellent. It delivered on the hidden gems promise! (No spoilers here.) Justin is an outstanding tour guide -- equal parts thorough and thoughtful. The visual aids that he uses throughout the tour ground the narrative. As repeat tour attendees, this was yet another experience of time and money well spent.Tre_Velocity9/28/2020Our guide Justin was super knowledgeable and gave use state of the art ear pieces which allowed us to hear him very well. He opened our eyes on so many pieces of history I had not idea were there, just around the corner from our office. Bravo!Sam P.12/10/2019
- Best walking tour I've been on by far! My friends and I went on this tour because we are interested in architecture and urban planning. We learned a ton about the subway system and so many cool facts about old architecture in the Financial District. The tour ended with a trip through to the Oculus, and it was amazing to be able to look at the incredible architecture while hearing about the context of how and why it was built.
I would highly recommend this to both tourists and New Yorkers who want to learn about the history of the Subway and the Financial District. Honestly, I had a big grin on my face throughout the entire tour.jacobt11210/04/2016
About This Tour:
Acre for acre there is more history in FiDi than anywhere else in the country and most of is buried under strata of infrastructure or hidden in plain sight. From the spot where American government and capitalism once lived across the street from each other, to some of the buried secrets of NYC’s past and present, this Wall Street tour goes digging through the layers of history that helped to define not only New York City, but the entire country.
Ear pieces are provided to each guests, ensuring everyone hears the guide perfectly, even from a distance!
100% refund up to 72 hours prior to the start of your tour.
When canceled less than 72 hours before the start of your tour, we will do our best to reschedule you or issue you a credit to use on any of our upcoming tours. This credit won’t expire until you use it!