Secrets of Grand Central Tour
- Discover the secrets of one of NYC’s most iconic buildings
- Learn about the design flaw as large as Grand Central’s main concourse
- Find one of NYC’s most elegant cocktail bars formally an office, a speakeasy and a jail
- Peek into the entrance of the glass walkways
- Locate Grand Central’s hidden tennis court
- Decipher the hidden symbols of the family that built Grand Central
- See what’s left of Grand Central’s lost movie theater
Guests Love This Tour!
- Interesting tour Fun tour. Learned a lot about the history of grand central. Headsets made a big difference in being able to enjoy the tour without having to huddle around the tourguide.Pamela F6/14/2023
- Appreciating a gem, Grand Central Station A local accent on the Grand Central Station tour was certainly a plus but more the many unseen facets seen during this enjoyable 90 minute exploration.Eric H6/08/2023
- Interesting tour of Grand Central Terminal It was interesting to hear the history of Grand Central Terminal. Our guide was interesting and funny. There were maybe a bit too many historical photos. We enjoyed the tour.spiesak5/28/2023Grand Central Station still holds some surprises. Louis made our tour of GCS a lot of fun. He was very knowledgeable with a liberal dash of humor. The behind-the-scenes stories were wonderful. Louis was quite mindful of those on the tour who were moving slowly. He was safety-minded without being bossy.Susan N5/21/2023
- Great time at Grand Central Ststion Collin was an outstanding guide. His tour was very informative & filled with interesting facts and stories.Boblemmon5/16/2023Tour of Grand Central Terminal We were delighted that we decided to take the Grand Central Terminal Tour. John De Santo our guide had lots of interesting facts, pictures and stories to share with us. John has a nice sense of humour and is passionate about this amazing building and it’s history. We saw lots of acorns. beautiful original fittings, tennis courts located up several stories, hidden staircase and discovered the connections with many famous people over its history. We would definitely recommend this tour.Mary K5/08/2023
- Highly recommend Great tour of the main and backstairs parts of Grand Central. Our guide also had some fascinating historical pictures. The earpiece made it easy to hear the entire tour.pegnbuck5/07/2023
- Informative, fascinating, great history and back story about the Station I just wanted to say that AJ delivered a fantastic tour about Grand Central Station - he is upbeat, extremely knowledgeable, funny and kept us moving at a perfect pace. The historical photos of the station and many back stories were fascinating. Would definitely sign up for another tour with him. There were so many incredible details about Grand Central Station I had not known. Would recommend highly.susanrL879PT11/05/2022A Must for Everyone Who Love Grand Central Terminal I am so glad a tour like this exists for the Grand Central Terminal. It was very informative and you will learn so many interesting trivia and tidbits you won't find anywhere else. The tour will take you to places inside the terminal that you will never know about and go yourself. The tour guide (Louis) was funny, entertaining, and always making sure everyone is doing okay on the tour.
I also appreciate that they gave each person a bluetooh earpiece so you can hear the guide loud and clear. I highly recommend everyone who love Grand Central Terminal to do this tour!benlwong11/01/2022
- Totally worth it! Jeremy was a very knowledgeable guide . We’ve been in Grand Central so many times yet learning the history behind the building and it’s many features inside and out was great. We had a super small group , so made it even more personal. Would recommend for anyone wanting to know more about one of the most beautiful buildings in NYC.ArleneD54710/26/2022
- Loved this tour! Tour guide Ginny has an amazing depth of knowledge about Grand Central. Enjoyed the pictorials that went along with the walking and talking. She took extra time for a longer than scheduled tour and that was very much appreciated by all. Highly recommend this tour, definitely looking forward to trying others.SupwithSaralis10/11/2022GCT your a MUST w/Mandy! Mandy was phenomenal! She is a firecracker who is a wealth of information about Not only Grand Central Terminal, but the history of New York and the SCIENCE behind why and what in relationship to the development of GCT and the life and evolution of Manhattan. She is so passionate about the city and the preservation of history.janetbP1970RT9/25/2022
- AJ Slays the Grand Central Terminal Tour Our tour guide, AJ, had a wealth of knowledge about Grand Central Terminal. I also enjoyed his "Myth Busters" segments throughout the tour. AJ's use of pictures of GCT on his iPad really helped visualize the different stages of the building. If "Jeopardy" were to have one show dedicated to GST, AJ would be the hands-down winner.Travel3264619/17/2022
About This Tour:
Discover the many secrets of this New York City icon! Close to a million people pass through Grand Central Terminal every day, yet very few know the many stories and secrets which you will learn on this tour. On this unique walking tour you will discover the origins and history of the Beaux Arts train station, from its glittering glory days to disrepair and modern quests to save it. Our top rated tour guides will make you experience what most miss: its hidden features, design quirks, and much more. Whether you pass through it every day on your morning commute or stroll through the Grand Central for the first time, you are sure to leave having learned, seen, and experienced something new and extraordinary. This tour of Grand Central Terminal is great for history or architecture buffs alike.
Ear pieces are provided to each guests, ensuring everyone hears the guide perfectly, even from a distance!
100% refund up to 72 hours prior to the start of your tour.
When canceled less than 72 hours before the start of your tour, we will do our best to reschedule you or issue you a credit to use on any of our upcoming tours. This credit won’t expire until you use it!