Secrets of Grand Central Tour
- Discover the secrets of one of NYC’s most iconic buildings
- Learn about the design flaw as large as Grand Central’s main concourse
- Find one of NYC’s most elegant cocktail bars formally an office, a speakeasy and a jail
- Peek into the entrance of the glass walkways
- Locate Grand Central’s hidden tennis court
- Decipher the hidden symbols of the family that built Grand Central
- See what’s left of Grand Central’s lost movie theater
Guests Love This Tour!
- A grand Grand Central Tour! Such a well done tour! Having spent many years traveling to and from Grand Central, it was so fascinating to learn so many details. Great job! We also went to the Campbell Apartment for a drink after, such a unique venue.Pat L2/05/2024Tour of Grand Central Thé tour was very good. The guide was prepared and easily found. Our guide Louis was very enthusiastic and got everyone engaged. The ear phones they provided really helped our whole family to hear the guide. It’s a small ear piece that easily attached to your ear. Grand Central is a beautiful station, it’s nice to hear the history.Mindymarr2/03/2024
- Grand Central with Richard The tour was great - informative, interactive and fascinating. Grand Central Station just on its own is impressive enough, but learning the history and lesser known facts gave us an even deeper appreciation for it. Richard did a fantastic job!ahatcher11852/01/2024Excellent tour I went in the tour of Grand Central and it was excellent! The tour guide was knowledgeable and funny with lots of interesting facts about the station I didn’t know. I’ve lived in New York for a few years and it was fascinating to hear so much about a building I’ve been in many times. Well worth it - highly recommend!Jo T1/30/2024
- Very Interesting We had a great time during our visit to Grand Central Terminal. Our guide Louis knew a lot about it and was able to tell very interesting things. We learned a lot!FNE561/21/2024
- A 5-Star Tour to Appreciate Grand Central and NYC An AMAZING walking tour. Richard S was extremely knowledgeable about not just the history of Grand Central, but also the different time periods in which it has existed. He made the tour fun and interesting, without having it feel like an overload of factoids. You walk away knowing more, feeling like you had fun and more appreciative of what is the magnificence of the station itself in the city of New York. This is a great tour to take!Mason D1/17/2024
- NYC Gem Grand Central is a NYC gem! Our guide, Rich, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. Don't miss experiencing this fantastic tour!Christine A1/14/2024
- Fabulous Tour One thing travelers learn when taking a tour is that the knowlege, delivery and professionalism of the guide matters quite a lot. So, we considered ourselves very fortunate to have Justin as our Grand Central Terminal guide. We learned not only about the terminal, but the rich history behind its construction and the political and personal drama that went along with it. Justin engaged with all of us on the tour (fortunately for us, only 6 of us that day) and frequently checked in to see if we had questions or commments. I've been on something of a mission to be a tourist in my hometown and learn something about all the places I've long taken for granted. A guide like Justin really helped me appreciate the rich history of New York.dorothy v1/12/2024Amazing and worth it The tour guide Jonathan was absolutely amazing he was hilarious and so knowledgeable we saw parts of the Grand central terminal we would’ve never known about including the tennis lawn club which is actually in the building, the Campbell bar, whispering gallery and the history and architectural history was phenomenal I’d recommend this tour to anyone visiting New York worth every single pennyJane H1/05/2024
- Don’t miss it! Wonderful tour of Grand Central station. Our guide brought historic photos do we could see the evolution of the station. Hidden areas revealed the Gilded age lifestyle. Highly recommend!dianebmorton12/27/2023Well worth the time! Our guide, Jonathan, made the Grand Central experience fun and fascinating. We are semi jaded travelers so I was concerned that this might be another canned guided experience. NOT THE CASE HERE! We learned tidbits of New York history as well as getting a behind the scenes peek at this magnificent structure. We highly recommend the tour. Ask for Jonathan if you can.Roberta G12/22/2023
- Grand central secrets unveiled Our guide was prepared, pleasant and made the tour enjoyable throughout. He shared all the many very interesting secrets of grand central terminal and it’s history.janet v12/21/2023
- Great tour! AJ was awesome! AJ was our tour guide. The tour was fun and interesting and we learned a lot about the history of grand central station in an entertaining way. AJ was great!Corinahay12/18/2023
- Girls trip to the CIty! DO THIS!!! Our tour with John was such fun. We learned so much about Grand Central Station. John's knowledge of history, architecture, people and how it all came to be Grand Central was really impressive. So fun. Thanks John!Mobile77179812/18/2023
About This Tour:
Discover the many secrets of this New York City icon! Close to a million people pass through Grand Central Terminal every day, yet very few know the many stories and secrets which you will learn on this tour. On this unique walking tour you will discover the origins and history of the Beaux Arts train station, from its glittering glory days to disrepair and modern quests to save it. Our top rated tour guides will make you experience what most miss: its hidden features, design quirks, and much more. Whether you pass through it every day on your morning commute or stroll through the Grand Central for the first time, you are sure to leave having learned, seen, and experienced something new and extraordinary. This tour of Grand Central Terminal is great for history or architecture buffs alike.
Ear pieces are provided to each guests, ensuring everyone hears the guide perfectly, even from a distance!
100% refund up to 72 hours prior to the start of your tour.
When canceled less than 72 hours before the start of your tour, we will do our best to reschedule you or issue you a credit to use on any of our upcoming tours. This credit won’t expire until you use it!