Greenwich Village Coffee Tour and Tasting
- Drink a cappuccino from NYC’s oldest cafe
- Discover the former cafe that became the unofficial birthplace of the off-off Broadway theatre movement
- Taste coffee treats from New York City’s oldest whole bean retailers
- See NYC’s first espresso machine
- Learn how NYC coffee culture played host to the first Stock Exchange and was considered to be the world’s first internet cafe
About This Tour:
Drink your way through the surprising history of coffee in New York City on our Greenwich Village Coffee Tour and Tasting! On this tour, you will uncover the surprising history of coffee in New York City while exploring Greenwich Village, its iconic birthplace. You will learn how New York and coffee go hand-in-hand both in cultural and economic development. By the end of this experience you will have tasted: an espresso, a drip coffee, chocolate-covered coffee beans, and a cappuccino… so you will be caffeinated!
Ear pieces are provided to each guests, ensuring everyone hears the guide perfectly, even from a distance!
100% refund up to 72 hours prior to the start of your tour.
When canceled less than 72 hours before the start of your tour, we will do our best to reschedule you or issue you a credit to use on any of our upcoming tours. This credit won’t expire until you use it!