- See the footprint of the largest single residence ever built in Manhattan
- Take in outrageous stories of Gilded Age wealth, architecture, and art on Fifth Avenue while strolling along the very Avenue where they happened
- Learn some of the secrets of the famous Frick Collection as you stroll by
- Discover a charming bookshop tucked into a Fifth Avenue mansion
- Uncover one of the last single residence mansion on Fifth Avenue
- Visit the oldest building on Millionaire’s Row, Fifth Avenue
Guests Love This Tour!
Incredible Gilded Age Tour up Fifth Ave Such an interesting and exciting tour. Justin’s knowledge and skill at storytelling brought Gilded Age New York City to life. We saw beautiful mansions which I’ve just walked by all my life. With the aid of a marvelous collection of old photographs we could see what things were like at the turn of the century. Highly recommend, can’t wait to do moreSuzanne4/23/2022
A joy! I also did Untapped’s brand new Gilded Age tour – a fascinating stroll down history lane while walking up 5th Avenue. Our unforgettable guide Justin provided an afternoon jam-packed with facts, intriguing stories and inside information. Catch this if you can.Johanna3/24/2022
Fantastic Tour Fantastic tour with a delightful tour guide.Lynn3/24/2022
About This Tour:
Take a stroll along Fifth Avenue as it was during the Gilded Age when grand mansions of millionaires lined the illustrious street. As you revisit Millionaire’s Row, you will discover works of architecture lost to time and some that remain today with a new purpose. This tour will resurrect some of the magnificent mansions that no longer stand bringing those glamorous abodes back to life with stunning historical images and scintillating stories of the affairs that took place inside.
100% refund up to 72 hours prior to the start of your tour.
When canceled less than 72 hours before the start of your tour, we will do our best to reschedule you or issue you a credit to use on any of our upcoming tours. This credit won’t expire until you use it!