Secrets of Rockefeller Center Tour
- Walk through a room covered in gold
- Learn about the lost Art Deco theater, Rockefeller Center’s only demolished building
- See the two holdout buildings who never agreed to sell to Rockefeller, and discover how they are being used today!
- Decode the meaning behind the world famous art that covers the complex
- Escape the tourist crowds in a little known park with an urban waterfall
- Discover the surprising story behind the World famous Rockefeller Christmas Tree
About This Tour:
Completed in 1939, the iconic Rockefeller Center has its fair share of secrets both historical and current. The 19 unit Art-Deco complex is one of New York’s most popular tourist destinations not only hosting the country’s largest Christmas tree every year but also playing home to a handful of television’s most popular television shows including the world famous sketch comedy show ‘Saturday Night Live.’ It is also one of the city’s most recognizable landmarks drawing millions at all times of the year by exemplifying the crossroads of entertainment, corporate America, and retail that is the Big Apple. Join Untapped New York as you unearth the secrets and stories that make this landmark one of the most visited sites in the world.
100% refund up to 72 hours prior to the start of your tour.
When canceled less than 72 hours before the start of your tour, we will do our best to reschedule you or issue you a credit to use on any of our upcoming tours. This credit won’t expire until you use it!