- Walk through a lobby covered in gold
- See a literal hidden gem of the complex: A sterling silver model airplane made by the Cartier company
- Uncover a secret portal that ceremoniously marks the completion of Rockefeller Center’s construction (and is signed by John D. Rockefeller himself)
- Decode the meaning behind the world famous art that covers the complex
- Discover the surprising story behind the World famous Rockefeller Christmas Tree
Guests Love This Tour
About This Tour:
Completed in 1939, the iconic Rockefeller Center has its fair share of secrets both historical and current. The 19 unit Art-Deco complex is one of New York’s most popular tourist destinations not only hosting the country’s largest Christmas tree every year but also playing home to a handful of television’s most popular television shows including the world famous sketch comedy show ‘Saturday Night Live.’ It is also one of the city’s most recognizable landmarks drawing millions at all times of the year by exemplifying the crossroads of entertainment, corporate America, and retail that is the Big Apple. Join Untapped New York as you unearth the secrets and stories that make this landmark one of the most visited sites in the world.
Ear pieces are provided to each guests, ensuring everyone hears the guide perfectly, even from a distance!
100% refund up to 72 hours prior to the start of your tour.
When canceled less than 72 hours before the start of your tour, we will do our best to reschedule you or issue you a credit to use on any of our upcoming tours. This credit won’t expire until you use it!