Fall Foliage Cruise Up the Hudson River
Enjoy a scenic sail up the Hudson
2.5 - 3.5
Travel north on the Hudson River to admire the vibrant colors of autumn on one of four fall foliage cruises departing from New York City! Passengers can choose which historically inspired boat to make your journey on. Will you feel the wind in your hair as you sit beneath the sails of the Adirondack schooner, enjoy the view from the windows of the elegant 1920s-style yacht Kingston, go for luxury aboard the Manhattan and Manhattan II yachts, or sip a hot beverage on the deck of the restored 1950 Grebe Yacht Full Moon? Each one of the lightly narrated tours offers stunning views of Manhattan's western shoreline and the natural wonder of the Palisades.
Choose your fall adventure below:
- Grand Palisades Fall Foliage Schooner Sail
- Fall Foliage Sail Aboard Kingston
- Grand Palisades Fall Foliage Cruise Aboard Manhattan Yachts
- Fall Foliage Cruise aboard Full Moon from Chelsea Piers
- Sail past the beautiful Upper West Side of Manhattan, Riverside Cathedral, Grant's Tomb and the Cloisters
- See the majestic George Washington Bridge and the LIttle Red Lighthouse
- Admire the cliffs of Palisades Park, one of New York's most dramatic geological features
- Light Narration by the Captain
- One complimentary beer, wine, Champagne or soft drink is offered. Additional beverages are available for purchase.
What Guests Have to Say
Experienced this tour before? Drop us a line!
Know Before You Go
- Please see individual tour listing on Classic Harbor Line for specific notes about each individual trip
- One complimentary beverage is included. Food is required to accompany any alcoholic beverage. There will be food selections available for purchase onboard. If bringing food, please keep to a modest snack.
- Capacity limitations will follow the New York State guidelines.
- Assigned seating into private 'zones', Facial Masks Required
- The main seating area is not climate controlled so please dress accordingly.
- Gratuity is not included unless you purchased the ‘Groups of 10 or more’ ticket type where a 10% gratuity is automatically applied. If you do end up obtaining 10 or more individual tickets by separate purchases, you will be contacted to make an advance payment of a 10% Group Gratuity.
- Peak fall foliage is not guaranteed. We have seen fall colors at their peak as early as mid-October and as late early December along the waterfront in the Palisades of New Jersey (the prime destination of our fall foliage excursions). Refunds due to ‘lack of color’, will not be honored. Cruising on the Hudson River, north by the Palisades, is a unique and interesting route and is the declared value of this excursion.
We'll help you rediscover New York City.
Reach out and we’ll answer questions, help you plan a private event, and more.