Wall Street Tours
Hidden Gems of the Financial District
Dig through layers of history hidden in plain sight throughout the Financial District!
Acre for acre there is more history in FiDi than anywhere else in the country and most of is buried under strata of infrastructure or hidden in plain sight. From the spot where American government and capitalism once lived across the street from each other, to some of the buried secrets of NYC’s past and present, this Wall Street tour goes digging through the layers of history that helped to define not only New York City, but the entire country.Book Now
- Discover Wall Street’s turbulent history still visible today.
- Trace the nearly hidden footprint of an old Dutch wall.
- See exactly where Washington stood when he was inaugurated.
- Decode the most cryptic gravestone in Trinity Churchyard.
- Pay a visit to Alexander Hamilton and his wife.
- Touch one of the oldest standing structures in lower Manhattan.
- Unearth a chunk of the old 18th century Battery wall buried in the subway system.
- Step into a 19th century candy store hidden in the basement of an office building.
- Discover the site of NYC’s long-standing slave market.
Our guide Justin was super knowledgeable and gave use state of the art ear pieces which allowed us to hear him very well. He opened our eyes on so many pieces of history I had not idea were there, just around the corner from our office. Bravo!Sam P.
What Guests Have to Say
Experienced this tour before? Drop us a line!
Know Before You Go
Where To Meet
The group meets on the steps of the National Museum of the American Indian at 1 Bowling Green, New York, NY 10004
How To Get There
By Subway: 4, 5 to Bowling Green; 1 to Rector St or South Ferry; R, W to Whitehall St; J, Z to Broad St; 2, 3 to Wall St
What To Bring/Wear
Bring comfortable shoes
Frequently Asked Questions
How strenuous is the tour? How much walking will we do?
This tour is easy and most people can participate.
Is there an age limit or recommendation?
No age limitation.
Who will guide our tour?
One of our licensed NYC Tour guides.
We'll help you rediscover New York City.
Reach out and we’ll answer questions, help you plan a private event, and more.