Tour of Fort Totten
Take a tour of the remnants of Fort Totten in Queens with NYC Park Rangers!
- Explore the transport tunnel, torpedo magazines, the old Water Battery, the main magazine, and more.
- Learn about the architecture of the fort, why the fort was built, , how advancements in artillery altered its construction
- Discover what became of the military base following the world wars
- Learn about the local wildlife that has flourished in and around the fort
- For those driving: Park in Little Bay parking lot (to the left of the gate) and walk to the Visitors’ Center for the start of the tour
How do I sign up for this event?
If you are not an Insider yet, become an Insider today and join this event for free!
If you are an Untapped New York Insiders, simply login to your Insider account using the round icon in the bottom right corner of this screen. Once logged in, clock on the “Book Now” button to book this event for free!
How many tickets can I reserve?
If you are an Insider level member ($15/month), you can reserve 1 ticket to this event. Explorer level members ($25/month) can reserve 2 tickets. If you are a Virtual level member but would like to attend, it’s easy to upgrade your account here!
Can’t login to your Insiders account?
Please make sure you are trying to sign in with the correct email address. If you have more than one email address please try logging in with all of them, that will solve this issue 99% of the time. Check out our FAQ for videos and more help documents.