Explore The Huron on Brooklyn’s Waterfront
Photos by Christian Erikkson from Redundant Pixel
Explore the stunning residences and amenity spaces of The Huron in Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Admire the architecture of The Huron, designed by Morris Adjmi Architects with an H-shaped two-tower configuration and a long, linear connected lobby, reminiscent of a ship with two smoke stacks
- See how the materials and shapes of the design convey the textures of the neighborhood and serve as an expression of the craft that once anchored Greenpoint
- Explore the residences which boast ceiling heights of 9’5” and up, wide-plank European-engineered oak hardwood floors and a best-in-class VRF climate control system demonstrating unprecedented attention to detail
- Learn about The Huron’s curated amenities that one would expect to find in developments many times the size, totaling over 30,000 square feet across multiple levels
- See the standout, jaw-dropping 50 ft indoor saltwater pool that overlooks the East River and Manhattan skyline
- Visit additional amenities spaces including a state-of-the-art fitness center and Movement studio
About the event:
Quadrum Global, a global real estate development and investment firm celebrated for the Arlo Hotels, invites you to tour its first Brooklyn development The Huron. The Huron is an iconic two-tower condominium development designed by the esteemed Morris Adjmi Architects (MA) under construction in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. With stunning views of New York City and more than 23,000 square feet of private outdoor space among 67 residences, The Huron is an unparalleled offering. Situated directly on the waterfront with convenient access to the expanded and connected waterfront promenade, the two contemporary 13-story towers are connected by a brick base that contains amenities totaling over 30,000 square feet. The two-tower massing maximizes permanent waterfront and skyline views of New York City, the East River, Brooklyn, and Queens and creates more corner residences and intimate floor plates. Occupancy is slated for late 2023.
How do I sign up for this event?
If you are not an Insider yet, become an Insider today and join this event for free!
If you are an Untapped New York Insiders, simply login to your Insider account using the round icon in the bottom right corner of this screen. Once logged in, clock on the “Book Now” button to book this event for free!
How many tickets can I reserve?
If you are an Insider level member ($15/month), you can reserve 1 ticket to this event. Explorer level members ($25/month) can reserve 2 tickets. If you are a Virtual level member but would like to attend, it’s easy to upgrade your account here!
Can’t login to your Insiders account?
Please make sure you are trying to sign in with the correct email address. If you have more than one email address please try logging in with all of them, that will solve this issue 99% of the time. Check out our FAQ for videos and more help documents.
The event is sold out?
In-person Insider tours may have limited capacity and are booked on a first come, first served basis.
But don’t worry! We repeat our most popular events when possible so you will have another opportunity to join us. There are also multiple other members-only events weekly that you can join in!