NYPL Treasures Exhibition
Take a curator-led tour of New York Public Library’s new Polonsky Exhibition of The New York Public Library’s led by Declan Kiely, director of special collections and exhibitions.
See such treasures as:
- The Declaration of Independence in Thomas Jefferson’s hand
- An original copy of the Bill of Rights
- Manuscripts and typescripts of classic works by Virginia Woolf, Maya Angelou, Malcolm X, and many others
- A Shakespeare First Folio
- The original dolls owned by the real-life Christopher Robin that inspired the Winnie The Pooh stories
- Sheet music from Beethoven and Mozart (and a lock of Beethoven’s hair)
- Charles Dickens’ writing desk and personal prompt copy of A Christmas Carol (with his notes) that he used for reading
About this Event:
How do I sign up for this event?
If you are not an Insider yet, become an Insider today and join this event for free!
If you are an Untapped New York Insiders, simply login to your Insider account using the round icon in the bottom right corner of this screen. Once logged in, clock on the “Book Now” button to book this event for free!
How many tickets can I reserve?
If you are an Insider level member ($15/month), you can reserve 1 ticket to this event. Explorer level members ($25/month) can reserve 2 tickets. If you are a Virtual level member but would like to attend, it’s easy to upgrade your account here!
Can’t login to your Insiders account?
Please make sure you are trying to sign in with the correct email address. If you have more than one email address please try logging in with all of them, that will solve this issue 99% of the time. Check out our FAQ for videos and more help documents.
The event is sold out?
In-person Insider tours may have limited capacity and are booked on a first come, first served basis.
But don’t worry! We repeat our most popular events when possible so you will have another opportunity to join us. There are also multiple other members-only events weekly that you can join in!