The Art of Grand Central Madison
- Discover art you may have never known existed inside Grand Central Terminal
- Ride New York’s longest escalator
- Find the secret back entrance into the new Grand Central Madison
- Uncover an art installation that is rarely seen behind the tracks
- Learn the stories and secrets behind new monumental works by artists like Kiki Smith and Yayoi Kusama
About This Tour:
Haven’t been to Grand Central Madison yet, or better yet, you have but want to know more about the expansive new art? Join Untapped New York’s Chief Experience Officer Justin River, as he guides you in and around the new Grand Central Madison Terminal telling the stories behind the art and infrastructure that makes this new space quite amazing. You’ll see new works by artists like Kiki Smith and Yayoi Kusama, as well as take a fresh look at existing art hiding in places you’d least expect. Of course you can expect to uncover a couple secrets as we go!
100% refund up to 72 hours prior to the start of your tour.
When canceled less than 72 hours before the start of your tour, we will do our best to reschedule you or issue you a credit to use on any of our upcoming tours. This credit won’t expire until you use it!