- Amazing Taste of NY tour guided by Richard We went on the taste of NY tour with Richard yesterday. I'm a lifelong new yorker and thought I knew a lot about the LES but Richard blew our minds. He was incredibly knowledgable and thoughtful as we walked around the LES.
I can not recommend the tour enough. Thank you again for such a fabulous experience, Richard!
We will be sure to tell all of our friends/family and take another Untapped New York tour again soon!12/06/2023
- Great Really great tour. John was so pleasantly entertaining and knowledgeable. I would recommend this to anyone in NYC area.Margo C11/16/2023Get Some Insider Knowledge We have been travelling on the NYC subway system for nearly 40 years. However with this tour we learned a few things that we were not familiar with. Our tour guide was personable, knowledgeable & had a good insight into the politics of the city. We had a very pleasant two hours with her.Tom L11/15/2023
- A worthwhile experience Richard was a terrific tour guide, full of entertaining and informative details about the history and design of this iconic building. The tour was well-paced and included recommendations for further exploration. Highly recommended!StyleMakerFairfax_VA11/14/2023Sunday Morning in GCT Great walking tour of Grand Central. I loved all the historical information about the terminal and preservation and restoration efforts. Our guide, Richard, was prompt, knowledgeable, and engaging. He even took us outside a couple of times to see features of the exterior. I’ve always wanted to know more about GCT when passing through, and this tour was informative and worthwhile. I booked through Viator, and the tour provider was Untapped New York. We went on Sunday morning because we thought the terminal would be less busy. I think it was, although be aware that some of the retail and restaurants (including the Oyster Bar) are closed on Sunday.Coastal30620511/13/2023
- Excellent tour, fantastic tour guide. What a fantastic tour. Our tour guide, Jonathan, was knowledgeable and passionate about the fascinating history of Grand Central Terminal. I lived in NYC for a brief period in the 90's, and was thrilled to learn about the significant work that has been done to rehabilitate and preserve this NYC treasure since the 90's.Angela C11/13/2023
- Secrets of Grand Central AJ made this tour fascinating and fun. He is an excellent guide! Looking forward to more Untapped tours.Francine H11/11/2023A New York City experience not to be missed. The tour was incredible. I have been to GCS numerous times over the years and yet I learned so many amazing things during the tour. The history, the construction. the art and all the other wonderful details that made and surround this iconic New York landmark are brought to a new light and bring a new appreciation. Our tour guide Jonathan was exceptional and an added a special touch to the tour. I would and do highly recommend this tour to anyone who appreciates New York CityFran P11/10/2023
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Our guide, Laura, was AMAZING! So kind and so knowledgeable...I cannot imagine a better experience. Would do another tour with her in a heartbeat!SusanPowrie11/09/2023Grand Central untapped What a great tour!!!!!. Filled with interesting information about Grand Central Terminal/Station. The best part of the tour was the guide. Jonathan was amazing with his knowledge and how he presented it. I would surely recommend him as your guide and feel that he was invested in making the tour one that kept your interest. Well worth the time.Lee S11/09/2023
- Hope to find Bob on another tour. Bob is a great tour guide. Very into his line of work and the history of Grand Central Station/New York. We got more than we paid for!Teresa Robert C11/08/2023
- Well worth doing--Grand Central. We did the tour of Grand Central Terminal in NYC, about an hour and a half. This is our third experience with Untapped and as always, it delivered! Well worth doing for out of towners and residents alike.Michael B11/07/2023
- Informative and fun My wife and I did this tour Oct. 28 while in town for her grandfathers birthday. Luis, our tour guide, was very enthusiastic and really brought the tour and history alive. Great information about the architecture, the people involved, and some great stories from its glory days. I’ve never been to Grand Central Station before and this was a great way to experience it for the first time. I would highly recommend this tour.Derek R10/31/2023Awesome, informative and enjoyable tour! Richard is an amazing guide! He gave a very clear and concise run down of the history behind the Grand Central Station and always made sure to check if we had more questions for him when we had none because he provided us with so much interesting background. Looking forward to another tour!Aileen G10/31/2023
- Wonderful tour! This tour is amazing!!!! I have been to Grand Central Station many times and had no idea the history and facts behind it all. We saw areas I did not know existed and learned so much. We took several tours while in NYC for a girls trip and this was a favorite! Highly recommend!KelleyB1410/30/2023Midnight Tennis, anyone? Laura gave an informative, entertaining tour of Grand Central Terminal (it's not Station, and she explained why). We went through different levels and corners of the terminal, revealing all of the impressive features. Laura also gave tips for if you find yourself staying at GCT awhile. Need somewhere to sit? There's an upper floor with chairs. Want to play tennis at the Vanderbilt Tennis Club inside GCT? It's half-price at midnight.Bangbay Siboliban10/27/2023