- See the footprint of the largest single residence ever built in Manhattan
- Take in outrageous stories of Gilded Age wealth, architecture, and art on Fifth Avenue while strolling along the very Avenue where they happened
- Learn some of the secrets of the famous Frick Collection as you stroll by
- Discover a charming bookshop tucked into a Fifth Avenue mansion
- Uncover one of the last single residence mansion on Fifth Avenue
- Visit the oldest building on Millionaire’s Row, Fifth Avenue
Guests Love This Tour!
About This Tour:
100% refund up to 72 hours prior to the start of your tour.
When canceled less than 72 hours before the start of your tour, we will do our best to reschedule you or issue you a credit to use on any of our upcoming tours. This credit won’t expire until you use it!