Fort Hamilton Distillery Tour & Tasting
- Taste whiskey straight from the still and barrel then make your own bottle!
- Guided tasting of the distillery’s gin and whiskey expressions, as well as their Barrel Aged Maple Syrup.
- Discover the fascinating history of Rye, America’s original whiskey.
- Learn what it takes to start a craft distillery & capture the ins and outs of whiskey production & barrel aging.
- $25 per person with the code UNTAPPEDNY ($5 off the $30 normal price)
About Fort Hamilton Distillery:
Based in Brooklyn and surrounded by landmarks of the Revolutionary War, Fort Hamilton Distillery started barreling whiskey in 2016.
On a mission to recapture America’s finest spirits, they celebrate America’s original whiskey style, New York Rye. This style was the most popular libation in America pre-prohibition and serves as the base for the most discerning classic American cocktails.
Fort Hamilton Rye Whiskey is distilled purely from rye grain, malted barley, yeast & water in a traditional New York-style with zero corn in the mash bill. It is barreled at a low proof & always non-chill filtered to achieve a beautifully balanced, bold, rich & round rye whiskey expression.
Distilled from honest ingredients without the addition of flavoring or coloring, Fort Hamilton is equally at home neat or on the rocks as it is in a deeply authentic Old Fashioned or Manhattan.
Cocktails and bottles available for purchase in the tasting room after the tour.
All sales are final, however rescheduling is possible using the link on your emailed receipt.