Secrets of Riverside Drive Tour
- Visit famous monuments such as Grant’s Tomb and Soldiers and Sailors Monument as well as the subtle yet powerful Fireman’s Memorial
- Learn the story of the statue of Joan of Arc and how she became the first female historical figure to have a statue in New York
- Stop at the homes of real celebrities like Babe Ruth, Duke Ellington, Marion Davies and historical figures like J. Robert Oppenheimer
- Learn about the tallest building on Riverside Drive and spot one of the narrowest buildings in New York City
- Explore how the show locations of Will and Grace and The Marvelous
Ms. Maisel highlighted the life of apartment living
About This Tour:
Riverside Drive strove to prove that lightning could strike twice in providing a Fifth Avenue like throughfare to the Upper West Side. Planned during the Gilded Age, with mansions and beautiful parks that matured during The City Beautiful with statues, monuments and gorgeous pre-war apartments, Riverside Drive has a lot of secrets that most New Yorkers even Upper West Siders are not aware of.
100% refund up to 72 hours prior to the start of your tour.
When canceled less than 72 hours before the start of your tour, we will do our best to reschedule you or issue you a credit to use on any of our upcoming tours. This credit won’t expire until you use it!