7. There’s a Trump Golf Course at the End of the Whitestone Bridge
In preparation for the construction of the Bronx Whitestone Bridge, two major recreational areas were developed in the Bronx and Queens. In 1937, the city acquired the land for Ferry Point Park on the Bronx side of the bridge, which originally belonged to the Roman Catholic House of the Good Shepherd. Today, it is comprised of a community park, a public golf course (Trump Golf Links at Ferry Point) and vast playing fields.
Francis Lewis Park in Queens honors early American merchant Francis Lewis, who moved to Whitestone, New York after retiring from the trading business. The recreation area is comprised of two scenic overlooks, a bocce court and several winding paths.