If you’re in a desperate need of a boozy Saturday, you’re in luck: The Total Crown Heights Immersion kicks off this weekend on May 19th from 12pm to 6pm! Presented by Brooklyn Based and Brooklyn Brewery, this daylong food, beer and shopping crawl is the perfect way to explore the neighborhood. You’ll pay a visit to Crown Height’s best bars, cafes and shops, and redeem deals like free beer and special eats (huzzah!). With our special partnership with Brooklyn Based, we’re giving away 10 free tickets, exclusively for Untapped Cities Insiders. Registration is open now!
With your Insider’s ticket you will receive walking around money, aka WAM, to redeem 4 FREE Brooklyn Brewery beers, (one each at Berg’n, Nostrand Avenue Pub, Super Power and Two Saints) food and shopping deals throughout the neighborhood at participating vendors including:
- Cafe Con Libros: FREE medium drip coffee + 35% off the purchase of one book.
- Calabar Imports: 20% off purchase at Franklin Avenue location.
- Covenhoven: $1 off a Brooklyn Brewery beer in-house
- King Tai: $1 off Brooklyn Brewery Bel Air Sours and Summer Ales
- Lady J + 1: Complimentary mini mimosa while you shop + 15% off any full priced item in store when you join the email list.
- Suzette LaValle Boutique: 20% off any item of your choice
- Nagle’s Bagels: Buy one bagel get the second bagel half off
- Little Zelda: Free drip coffee with any cookie purchase
- Jewel City Books: Buy one book, get 30% off on a candle or second book
- Jewel City Yoga: 20% off a pack of classes
Add on an optional lunch at Crabby Shack, Landhaus, or Mighty Quinn’s, as well as a snack at Sweet BK Bar. Note: the special $10 lunches and $5 snacks are only available to Immersion ticket holders and are an additional cost to the free Insider’s ticket.
Keep an eye on our Members Events page as we will soon be offering tickets to more Brooklyn Based neighborhood Immersions that will take place in Red Hook, Williamsburg and Park Slope.
CAPACITY: 10 guests. Spots allocated on a first come, first served basis.
REGISTRATION: Open now!