Here’s what the Untapped Cities staff is reading in the HQ today!
- Goodbye Metrocard! (by 2019) [Fast Company]
- There’s Now Only One Gray’s Papaya Left in New York City [Gothamist]
- The Great Brooklyn House Snooping of 1978 [Messy Nessy Chic]
- Seeing a Need for Oversight of New York’s Lordly Towers on 57th Street [NY Times]
- 100 Resilient Cities: 33 Chosen, What’s Next? [Future Cities]
- Google Ferry joins Google Buses [Planetizen]
- First as Fake, Then as Reality: When the Polar Vortex Froze Niagara Falls [Atlantic Cities]
Want to see your piece on our daily linkages? Submit it here!