Here’s what the Untapped Cities staff is reading in the HQ today!
New York City
- Bronx Landmark, Under City’s Care on Brink of Demolition [NYTimes]
- Unclaimed Louis Vuitton Trunk that Belonged to Marilyn Monroe In Abandoned NY Warehouse [Messy Nessy]
- See when Nirvana saw Rome, at Rough Trade NYC Next Month [Brokelyn, Rough Trade on Untapped previously] [Brokelyn]
- Video inside the Shipping Container House in Brooklyn [Gothamist, Untapped previously]
- 20 Buildings Suspended in Mid-Air [UBM Future Cities]
- Lego Unveils its First Simpson Collection [Flavorwire]
- Redesigning Streets with a Mobile Phone [GOOD]
Want to see your piece on our daily linkages? Submit it here!