Here’s what the Untapped Staff is reading at the HQ today!
- What You Need to Know About Water Towers (It’s Grosser Than You Think) [Apartment Therapy]
- The Problem With Humans of NY [Gawker]
- The Battle Over NYC’s Folk Art Museum, Now Lost to MoMA [Curbed NY]
- Architects Design Fix For New York’s Retro Parking Requirements [Architizer]
- The Incredible Story Of Eliza Jumel: Once America’s Richest Woman, Now A Ghost In Washington Heights [Gothamist]
- Architecture Day Trip: Visit the Mansions of Gatsby’s “Gold Coast” [6SqFt]