Here’s what the Untapped staff is reading in the HQ today!
- Artist Dreams Up Impossible City Using World’s Most Famous Skyscrapers [Architizer]
- Forging a New Path for the Waterways of New York City [Dwell]
- Status of the WTC Complex 13 Years Later, Building by Building [Curbed]
- How Security Concerns And Developers Undermined The Design Of 1 World Trade Center [Co Design]
- Uber Drivers Are Revolting Against Their Shitty Bosses [Vice]
- We Visited and Archived the NYC Streets Named After 9/11 Victims [Vice]
- Crushed Cars Make for a Distinctly Retro-Futuristic Art Installation [Urban Ghosts]