Here’s what the Untapped Staff is reading in the HQ today:
- The 10 best holiday events and activities for NYC history buffs [6sqft]: The holidays turn New York City into a bright, illuminated wonderland that even the biggest Scrooge among us can enjoy. While there are plenty of events to choose from, like alternative holiday markets and glittering art installations, many of these activities can be jampacked with tourists.
- NYC’s most-Instagrammed locations of 2017 include Times Square, Central Park [Curbed NY]: It’s getting to be the time of year when basically everyone—brands, publications, your mom, probably—looks back at the year that was, and Instagram is getting off to an early start by releasing its annual Year in Review.
- Seeing the Internet in Real Life [The New York Times]: The writer and artist Ingrid Burrington helps us identify the physical objects that make up the internet all around us everyday.
- Canal Pizza opening in the former Cup & Saucer Luncheonette space on the LES [EV Grieve]: Going down to the Lower East Side for a moment … where the signage has arrived for the new tenant on the northwest corner of Canal and Eldridge — Canal Pizza.
Today’s popular Untapped Cities articles:
- NYC Filming Locations for The Punisher, Marvel Series about Frank Castle on Netflix
- Yayoi Kusama’s Hallucinatory Infinity Mirrors Rooms Return to NYC
- The Top 10 Secrets of Long Island University (LIU)